Before filling out your application, please read through the following rules and instructions:
- Please be respectful of the altar space by bringing large trash bags to clean your space. Please do not leave a trace of trash. Those with altar spaces not left clean of trash and debris will lose their deposit and will not be allowed to return the following year.
- Altars must not exceed 5 feet in height and 5 feet in width.
- Altars must be free-standing. Participants will not be allowed to attach materials to walls.
- Organic materials (plants, food offerings) are acceptable.
- Offensive material will include but is not limited to items such as sexually explicit or demeaning, racist, and promotion of crime, cruelty, and violence.
- Battery-operated candles are allowed. No open flames are allowed.
- Installation takes place on the day of the event between 8 a.m., and 9:00 am.
- De-installation takes place on the day of the event, between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm.
We want to thank you for your participation in this amazing event. We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please contact us.